Wednesday 4 September 2019

my favorite serie

My favorite series is vis a vis, it is a Spanish series, which you can find on Netflix, it is a series that the plot is inside the prison and conflicts of the characteristics of this space are generated, the confinement, the coexistence only with women, the intransigence of the cops with the inmates, what it takes to survive in that hostile place.
That is the type of series that I usually see, those that have a lot of drama and conflicts, they catch me hahaha I love to see them with a tea and something to eat, on Saturdays I hope with kids.
Now I am watching a series called peaky blinders, it is a London series inspired by the modern age, it is from a family of gangsters it is very good and it has a lot.
That is also a good series, I recommend those 100% that if I watch the series in the periods of university that I have calmer, since otherwise I get very deconcentrated and I end up watching the series and not studying. So I recommend seeing her when they have time, because they are captivating.
Thank you very much for reading my post.

3 comments:

  1. I only saw one chapter of vis a vis, i would give it another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw Vis a Vis too but only the two seasons that netflix have, i liked but it´s so similar with Orange is the new black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the last season, but I think it's a very good series!

    ReplyDelete

summer plans

I would like to go to Argentina because one of my best friends went to university exchange there, I would like to go see them and take adv...