Wednesday 25 September 2019

JOB



I would like to have a job in an architect’s office, but then to have my own office, I would like to treat sustainable architecture. I imagine that my architecture office was recognized by the world, that they ask me for help from other countries that design buildings and to travel and get to know the world with my work helping the environment with it.


Always the first jobs are inside the office, but I would like to work from home at some point, because I think the important thing is to fulfill the objective regardless of the place. I feel that I would work more productively.
I also hope that my salary is high I would like to have a good living and that it will reach me to give me my tastes like eating out, traveling, etc. And have economy stability because I would like have a child but like a 20 years more. 

Now I'm an architecture student, I'm in my third year, but I don't know what I'm going to specialize in yet, maybe laws and environment in relation to architecture. For this I would like to do courses abroad, for Europe, there the theme of the environment is much more developed than here in Chile.

2 comments:

summer plans

I would like to go to Argentina because one of my best friends went to university exchange there, I would like to go see them and take adv...