Wednesday 11 September 2019


Oedipus king is my favorite book, it is a spectacular tragedy. Its author is socrates. This tragedy is from the classical era, where Oedipus the main character tries to avoid the destiny that the oracle gives him, where his whole life leads him to this inexorable destiny of marrying his mother and killing his father and culminating the work in the climax, Oedipus taking his eyes out.
Just as in the series I love drama in books, this is my favorite book, but the ones I read regularly are books narrated in the first person where there is a lot of tragedy and problems that while you read the book you have to keep reading to see the outcome of these.
 I have another favorite book that is "Maya" by Isabel Allende. It is a teenager's book that from a very crazy life in the United States arrives on the island of Chiloe where life was much slower. Here he had many problems and also happy moments, it was an entertaining story
I recommend these two books because I love them, especially the second one, it is like reading it at night with a tea and a blanket, it has many youth conflicts so it is very entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

summer plans

I would like to go to Argentina because one of my best friends went to university exchange there, I would like to go see them and take adv...