Wednesday 28 August 2019

post 4 my favorite holidays


My favorite holidays were with my friends and my family in Viña del Mar, in front of the beach so we could go everywhere because we were close to the center of the city, we were 8 days, we went out to dance and in more mornings to sunbathe with the family, recover to the drunkenness of the night and tanning, we went to craft fairs, we ate delicious and the best thing was that I had a family and friends with me.

On this trip, my father was his wife, my grandfather, my sister, my friends Isidora and Claudia.

This trip had many adventures one night we went to the beach after a party and we lost the keys to enter the apartment and they killed us if we lost, so in the early morning we returned to look for them by the sand, we were like 2 hours looking for everywhere trying to remember where we had thrown them, but we found them! And we arrived as if nothing, it was very entertaining but also distressing.




2 comments:

summer plans

I would like to go to Argentina because one of my best friends went to university exchange there, I would like to go see them and take adv...