Wednesday 21 August 2019

Post 3 Venetia

I would like visit Venetia because I see so many pictures about streets white water and the architecture is amazing. I love the architecture and urbanism but I don´t know so much about the history on Venetia. 
I would like on Venetia do so many walks to discover all the architecture and see how they use different materials, how the city works and how people live there. 
I would love to study there but first I would have to learn to speak Italian. I would graduate there to finish my studies first 
When I would travel I need get a job because I need pay my life, but I would like work as an architect. I would happy in my job and it is me principal objective be happy.
This would me travel to venetian, I hope there will be many adventures, meeting new people and learn about the culture. I´m waiting for that moment in my life.




Thanks for reading my blog.










7 comments:

  1. i would like to visit this country,it's looks like magical place,and good for see architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view, i think the history and architecture must be very great to know, amazing!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would also like to visit, I think it is one of the most beautiful cities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This country is like to see a permament postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love venice, I would like to tour the canal in a Gondola!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Venetia! I would really like learn italian too. it´s so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Isidora! I wrote about Venetia too, it´s so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

summer plans

I would like to go to Argentina because one of my best friends went to university exchange there, I would like to go see them and take adv...